domingo, 22 de junio de 2008

Job Application

Ricardo Villalobos,
av. milagro norte residencia ciudad 2000 #14,
(7262658).

Date: 22, June, 2008.

Mr. John Smith,
Career Speed,
Austin, TX • Plano, TX

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Industrial Engineering I’m responding to your advertisement on yahoo hot jobs for manufacture welding.

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I know about selecting the proper type of welding and also I have abilities applying the torch flame to the metal until it melts.

In my university in the lab of manufacture I learn about different methods of welding and making the weld by guiding the arc along the edges of the metals to be joined

Assembler brazers use hand torches to bond together components and assemble metal parts.Assembly welders assemble and tack-weld steel frames and other parts of machinery and equipment to prepare for welding.

Sincerely,

Ricardo Villalobos,
Industrial Engineer.,

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No hay comentarios: