domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

Interview about Engineering

Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

I think that Engineering is the art of creation and Innovation , applying methods, processes, technology and ingenuity for a best quality of life.

What influenced you to pursue Industrial Engineering?

I chose this career because I like the numbers and my father tell me to study that.

Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?

To become an engineer it’s very important to know very well the discipline of acquiring and applying scientific and technical knowledge to the design, analysis, and the construction of works for practical purposes. It’s also very important to have a good knowledge about mathematics.

What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?

You need to be smart and have a good vision.

What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

Work with my father.

What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

I enjoy to being with my friends and the math’s.

From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?

The most difficult is the subject like generation of power.

What are your plans for the future?

I want on the future to work in his father company and becomes into an important industrial engineering

Point out your most personally gratifying moment in engineering school.

When I pass mechanic of solids.

Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?

Because you learn more about industrial security.

No hay comentarios: