lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

about me


This blog is a public webside that the people can see the information of myself, my spetations of this blog is learn more about using the computer with internet tools in the english class and learn more about how to use the blog because is my firt time that im using this things.

Hi my name is ricardo im 19 years old im a funny person and i like the sports. i live in maracaibo venezuela .I'm studying industrial engieniering at urbe and i like my career, i like to go to the movies and sleep a lot .

In my opinion english is important because is a lenguage that people talk in all the world and we as people we have to learn it.

My dreams are: became in a important industrial engieniering and get married with my girldfriend thayen valbuena : D : D.

1 comentario:

Thayana Valbuena dijo...

you are so sweet and silly, rik :)

love you!
loser

xoxo'

Thayana Valbuena ;)